The ( E.N.T ) Section is comprised of unit, audiology and balance unit, and phonatics and speech unit. The clinic and unit operate 16 hours a day by a team of consultants.
Some of the advanced surgical procedures performed at the section include:
- Endoscopic surgery for nasal sinuses
- Accurate ear surgeries: tympanoplasty, ossiculoplasty, temporal bone protrusion surgery, stapedectomy, and cochlear implant.
- Pediatric ENT surgeries.
- Endoscopic Pituitary Gland Surgery in collaboration with Neurosurgery Section.
- Specialized head and neck surgeries for tumors in collaboration with the Oncology Unit and the Maxillofacial Section of Dental Department.
- The phonatics and speech unit performs diagnosis and rehabilitation of speech and voice disorders under supervision of specialized phonatician .