The Dental Section offers the best treatment in coordination between experiences of dental consultants and specialists from various fields, including oral medicine, orthodontics, dental implants, endodontics, restorative dentistry, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, pedodontics, and esthetic dentistry.
The section includes a clinic equipped with the latest dental equipment of the world’s best brands. In addition, the section has digital radiography and a sterilization area to prevent transmission of infection . It is also renowned for having a dedicated operating room for patients under general anesthesia.
The Dental Section offers the following services:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: for management of maxillofacial trauma, temporomandibular joint disorders, orthognathic, reconstructive surgery, and surgical extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Implant Surgery: for replacing lost teeth, sinus lifts surgeries, bone graft and treatment of failing implants.
- Prosthodontics: for fixed and mobile, complete and partial denture, crown and bridge fabrication using porcelain materials and nobel alloys.
- Orthodontics: for treatment of malocclusion, crowding of teeth, open bite, deep bite, oral habits, and other malformations. A special team of orthodontists is constantly available for treatment of skeletal malformation. The team consists of an orthodontic and a maxillofacial consultant. The center offers esthetic and colored orthodontic appliances.
- Periodontology: for surgical and non-surgical management of gum diseases, crown lengthening procedures, osseous surgeries, and esthetic periodontal surgeries.
- Pedodontics: for child dental care that involves all type of dental treatment and preventive techniques.
- Endodontics: for root canal treatment and endodontic surgeries.
- Esthetic Dentistry: for color matching restoration and bleaching techniques for smile makeover.
- For the first time in Sheikh Zayed City, the section provides dental emergency for 24 hours a day all round the week under supervision of specialized dentists.
- Oral medicine Unit: for gum treatment and oral hygiene education.