Our laboratories are a vivid picture of the most accurate sense of technological development: The service is provided via barcode system so as to avoid human errors, from defining references, through stages of laboratory work, till obtaining the final results. Our laboratory applies the latest automatic laboratory systems, including separation, preparation and storage system called Roche Modular Pre-Analytics System so as to ensure higher accuracy in the results of laboratory tests in a complete automated process. In addition, the laboratory provides the possibility of analyzing 300 samples at the same time and entering new samples during examination, up to 400 samples per hour. The system works on reducing the required number of samples withdrawn from the patient by 75% and preparing, separating, and sending samples with a higher speed within 10 minutes only.
Moreover, our laboratory has a Point of Care System which provides all emergent tests to critical cases in Emergency, Operations, and General and Cardiac ICU Sections to help the medical staff making the quick and right therapeutic decision along with automatic documentation of test results.
Laboratory examinations include:
- All types of accurate laboratory tests such as:
- Routine tests (liver functions – kidney functions – Lipid profile – Diabetes)
- Tests for monitoring levels of hormones, vitamins, viruses and cancer indicators .
- Tests of sexually transmitted diseases
- Tests of autoimmune diseases
- Anemia tests, genetic anemia tests, complete blood screening, reticulocytes test, hemoglobin electrophoresis, and coagulation disorders.
- Diagnostic microbiology tests such as bacteria, fungi and parasites
- Vital partial diagnostic tests for PCR assay, hepatitis viruses (B-C), AIDS and others
- Detection of bacterial and viral antibodies
- TB tests
- Nucleic Acid Tests (NAT) of blood units
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.