Visit the Best Hospital In Zayed if you suffer from Heart Failure
Heart failure is a long-term condition in which the heart is unable to properly pump blood throughout the body.
Although heart failure cannot usually be cured, cardiologists at the Best Hospital In Zayed can often manage the symptoms for years.
Symptoms of heart failure
Cardiologists at the Best Hospital In Zayed say that one of the most dangerous things about heart failure is that you may not know you have it. Symptoms of heart failure include:
- feeling tired most of the time
- breathlessness after activity or at rest
- Cough, a fast heart rate, and dizziness.
- Swelling in your ankles, legs, and abdomen.
Complications of heart failure
Complications of heart failure develop suddenly. The longer you have heart failure, the higher the risk of complications.
Possible complications include:
- Heart arrhythmia
- Heart valve diseases
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Kidney and Liver damage
The heart failure stages
Heart failure is a condition that gets worse with time. There are four heart failure stages. The stages range from high risk of heart failure to advanced heart failure.
Diagnosis and treatments
To determine if you have Heart Failure, your doctor at the Best Hospital In Zayed needs to know about your symptoms and medical history. They will ask you about things such as:
- If you have a family history of heart disease or sudden death
- If you smoke
- The medications you take
- Health conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease, and high blood pressure.
You’ll also have a Physical examination. Your doctor will look for symptoms of congestive heart failure and diseases that may lead your heart muscle to become weak or stiff.
Treatment for heart failure usually aims to control the symptoms for as long as possible.
- lifestyle changes such as eating healthy food, exercising, and stopping smoking.
- Some people need to take different types of medicines
- In some cases, Surgical intervention required
Cardiologists at the Best Hospital In Sheikh Zayed say that the treatment includes exercise and medicine at first and possible surgical procedures when heart failure gets worse.
Contact us at any time through our Whatsapp number 01008330057.