We Care When You Need
When you are admitted to Global Care Hospital for treatment or observation, whether for a single night or an extended stay, you are considered an “inpatient.”
Global Care Hospital provides treatment for a wide range of medical conditions as well as post-surgery care. Our professional and sympathetic medical, nursing, and support team will make your stay as beneficial, enjoyable, and comfortable as possible, no matter how long or short it is.
What is inpatient care?
Inpatient care is medical treatment provided to a patient whose health necessitates hospitalisation and who has been formally admitted to Global Care Hospital by a doctor.
Outpatient services such as emergency department care, lab testing, outpatient surgery, and observational status are also available at Global Care Hospital. Outpatient therapy is used in some circumstances since the patient comes and departs on the same day. However, observational status is considerably more perplexing.
Inpatient Care Benefits
As an inpatient at Global Care Hospital, you have immediate access to a variety of essential services and benefits, including:
- Our attentive and dedicated nursing staff ensures your comfort and assistance in every way they can.
- All of your prescription medications, including any pain relievers, will be delivered accurately and on schedule.
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory tests are used to offer quick and reliable information about your health and healing to our team and your physician.
- Respiratory, occupational, and physical therapy will assist you in gaining the independence you require to return home or to the next level of care.
- Carefully prepared meals authorised by your doctor and Global Care Hospital Nutrition Department.
We are committed to making your stay with us an exceptional experience in every way. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time through our Whatsapp number 01008330057